Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weekly Update!




Hi everyone!!!




So it's time for an update!


I have been working with Columbus Alive for a future feature they are doing on local cookie companies and sent some Ohio to their offices to test. I am SO excited to be a part of this story with a few other local cookie companies. It will be published in CRAVE and will more than likely be in the Fall issue.



I FINALLY met Wolf (@twstarr) from the SBB (Small Business Beanstalk) last week. If you don't have an SBB card, they are free and you must get one! He is doing such great things with local businesses! I had such a great time meeting him and I cannot wait for Yellow Duck to be a part of The SBB!




My friend Courtnie and I were so busy getting marketing and all that together last week. I'm so thankful I have a best friend that is a Marketing/Social Media diva that can you know show me how to make and use a QR code :)




I am starting to email promotions and sales to people so please email me at yellowduckcookies@gmail.com and say add me to your email list! This way you won't miss a promotion or any great offers!



Saturday night was CYP A Date 2 Remember. I was so honored to be among so many other great food vendors that night. I was so happy to be next to my friend, Tammi, who owns PolkaDot Cupcakery. We had a good time :) There were around 1,000 attendees. Here are some pictures of the event. Thanks again to Katherine and Heidi for everything!













Homage to Billy Madison


I played around with Valentine's Day the other night and this is what came out of it. I will also be selling singles designs for us single folk :)










And last but MOST important please do not forget to vote for us for Columbus Alive's "Best local treat" We are #32 on the ballot! www.columbusalive.com






1 comment: