Saturday, April 23, 2011

Busy Thursday

Universal Studios, FL




Hello!



I had a very busy Thursday cooking and trying out new cookies. (Go to menu for pictures) The end product was an Iced Blackberry Cobbler cookie, S'more cookies, and Banana Creme Pie cookies. The S'more cookie actually has marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate in them. The Banana Creme Pie cookie has actual bananas mixed in the cookies. I try the most that I can to put fresh fruit in all my cookies that calls for fruit. I also made more cut outs but this time in the shapes of ducks and circles. I tried out the mini cookies and I love them! They are bite size and are gone in 2 bites. Perfect for snacking and dieting!!! Im hoping to try out some more cookies this week. I will post when I do.






I hope everyone has a Happy Easter tomorrow and you all get to enjoy your family and friends!












No comments:

Post a Comment