Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Duck duck duck... GOOSE

Hi!



Geese & duck invasion, Franklin Park

So I have been waiting to do this post until I got all the pictures I needed to post it :)

Last Monday was the Drink Up Cbus event at Woodland's Tavern. I had the honor of taking themed cookies to the event. I met so many great new people! It was just a great night all around. You all need to check out this great blog!

www.drinkupcolumbus.com



















Before...


After...

Thank you so much to Cheryl Harrison for letting me be part of such a great event!

If anyone else is interested in having Yellow Duck cater their event please contact me. I will add a discount for larger orders.

I hope everyone had an amazing Fourth of July and long weekend. I had a nice relaxing 5 days off and I just don't want it to end!!! Here are a few pictures from my Fourth!




Roomie did my hair :) yes I wanted fabric/lace braided in!



We didn't mean this big... Haha



I finally found a sushi I like!!! (all vegetables)









I did karaoke for the first time ever! Between Picture, Fancy, and Mr Brightside... Well I'm surprised they still had customers!

Have a good week everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment