Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm still alive... Promise!

Hi all!

It's been way too long since I have blogged! So usually I just post one duck picture but I've collected a few since the last post :)











Aren't they perfect? ;)

I wanted to let everyone know that we will be having cookies at the JaneTv event this Thursday at Camelot Cellars from 7:00-9:00. Jane is doing great things for women in Columbus and its going to be so exciting to watch it take off! All girls should be there to have fun, drink wine, and eat a cookie. We are so excited to be a part of this event.

I went to a cookout a few weeks ago and the host had made these cupcakes. How cute are they?




I've been thinking about trying to get my cookies in some cafe's or coffee shops around Columbus. I need to get working on this! I think this would be so exciting!

I'm all about trying new local restaurants around Columbus. Here are a few that i have loved!!!
-Press Grill has become a weekly or some weeks twice weekly dinner spot. It has good dinner specials and amazing white pizza and macaroni and cheese.
-Nancy's is a breakfast/brunch eatery. It is very small but you sit and watch them grill your food in front of you. I recommend a breakfast sandwich and home fries. It is as home cooked as you can get.
-Jack and Bennys is also a breakfast eatery. It is also small and family ran. Their menu is huge and offer around 20 different omelets. I have a weakness for potato pancakes and they have delicious ones! Oh and the pancakes???? They have about 8 different kinds... Including Reeses!

So if you are looking for a new small place to eat that is all about local home cooked meals, give these places a try!!!

Have a great day and i hope to see you girls Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment