Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tasting event with Camelot Wines!

I wanted to post a quick blog with pictures from last nights tasting at Camelot Cellars. The event went very very well with around 65-70 guests there. It meant the world to me to see some faces there. Especially some high school friends, family, and my mom's best friend from high school and college room mate! We are thinking about putting together another tasting in the spring with all spring flavors... Think key lime! I am so appreciative of everyone's support and kind words. I'm a happy girl this morning.



Setting up the event




Me with the first spread. 500 cookies total...




YDC display




Items for purchase




Very beginning of the evening. I got busy and didn't get any pictures when Camelot was full :(




My table of friends :) amazing people.




The back room




Such a beautiful place.




The wine wall.




Myself with some great friends.




Girls night out ladies minus Claudia and Jess!

Hopefully I will have some more pictures to post once I receive more!

Remember along with the flavors from last night (Lemon, Vanilla, Chocolate, Blackberry, and Raspberry) we are also offering for the holidays Cinnamon, Eggnog, Chocolate Hazelnut, and Peppermint.

Please email me at yellowduckcookies@gmail.com for any questions or Tweet me!

Thank you all again for your support and I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and as a Fashion grad.... Have a fabulous black Friday!!! :)

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment