Monday, September 5, 2011

Our new website!!!

Hello!

We have finally launched our own website!

www.yellowduckcookies.weebly.com

You are able to place your order on this site and through Paypal. You will have to include the specifics of the design and color in a message if you are ordering cut out cookies. I will still be blogging from this blog and updating it with new cookies as I make them. I am still in the process of deciding what cookies outside the Buckeye and cut outs that will be on the menu. If there is ever a certain type you need I am sure that I can whip them up :) We also can now ship cookies with the added price of shipping and handling.

I'm also so excited about the new business cards I ordered! They are so cute!

Also a BIG shout out to Jackie Shull for all the help with the website and business cards! I truly appreciate it! Love ya!

Thank you to everyone for your support and help!!!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment