Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday!

Hello!



Meijer's on Maxton (how cute??)

I was busy this week baking some orders! Here are three that I did.


S'more cookies. I changed the recipe some because I wasn't 100% happy with it and these ones came out perfect! It was quite the stubborn cookie to get perfect! They are back for sale!



I made these flower cut outs for an employee at the Hollister home office. I had specific colors to do per their color boards. Wow I just mixed my Fashion degree with my cookies :)



These are my new lemonade cookies. They taste like actual lemonade. Not telling my secret to it either ;) The icing on top is a Lemonade Buttercream with a Lemonhead on top. This is the perfect summer cookie. Now if the summer weather ever shows up!

I am working on the blog this weekend to get Paypal on it so you can order and pay from the menu. Much easier! I am also going to test run the Gluten free Nutella cookie. I may also try a peanut butter and jelly cookie. Hmmm...

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. you just two thumbs up from Mom after she tasted the lemonade cookies :) so delicious!

    ReplyDelete