Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mid week update!

Hello!




Columbus Zoo, Ohio

I wanted to post to keep everyone updated. Chasen liked his Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Nutella cookies! Yea! I was cooking blind with that cookie since I've never cooked Gluten Free. Here was the outcome!





I wanted to remind Everyone that I do take special orders on all cookies. If you have a theme or color you need... No problem here.

Do you have an event coming up where you need cookies or dessert? A birthday? Office party? Or no reason at all just because you want a cookie? Then let me know. I will give first time customers a discount.

I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and has a good week! If you aren't signed up to walk the Komen walk this Saturday then get to it! If you need a dog? Get to the Humane Society... Half priced adult dogs who just want some love. Cause I can't picture living without my lovey below :)



Jules.

Have a great Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment