Tuesday, May 3, 2011

O-H-I-O




Nolan's Easter present :)

I'm so excited to share my new cookie!!!! I made cut out cookies of Ohio! I played around with the decoration of the cookie to see what I liked best. I wanted the icing to be a bit more red but I tried a different brand... I think I will go back to the color brand I was using for the next round.





I am running a contest through 2:00pm today that if you RT this brand or anything about YDC on Twitter or on BlogSpot you will be entered to win a dozen of these Ohio cookies. Yum... Free cookies?

I am also this week going to try to get the Gluten Free Nutella cookie good to go! Chasen is going to be my taste tester for this one cause he is the king of Gluten Free foods.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I know I did! Have a great start to the week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment